The Clinical Health Coach® training online is a personalized, convenient, 26 hour, self-paced learning experience with weekly live telephonic practice sessions. The training culminates in the opportunity to earn CMEs and CEUs as well as a Certificate of Competency as a Clinical Health Coach. It is designed for healthcare professionals and organizations seeking to improve health outcomes for their patients by actively engaging them in self-management support and true patient centered care. There is an emphasis upon:
- Inspiring patient accountability through a health coaching approach.
- Health coaching skills that can be learned and effectively used to achieve results in a patient-centric environment.
- Clinical assessments, tools and documents that support the care process and patient selected goals for behavior change.
- Population health strategies to engage your entire panel of patients.
- Effective healthcare communications to improve health literacy.
You may begin this learning adventure by registering as an individual by selecting the “Register an Individual” tab below and paying by a personal or organizational credit card.
You may register a group from an organization by scheduling a call using the “Register a Group/Schedule a Call” tab below.