CLINICAL HEALTH COACH
PRIVATE CONTRACT TRAININGS
Are you an ACO, Clinic or Integrated Health System and would like us to come to you? Our Clinical Health Coach training can be brought to your location. A minimum of 40 persons are required. For more information contact Kathy Kunath at: 515-971-3234.
The Training Experience
The Clinical Health Coach training is an experience-oriented 5 week program, bookended by 3 onsite days at the beginning and 2 days at the end as a capstone to the learning. The performance orientation of the Clinical Health Coach training is progressive and gestational. Participants actually build skills to engage and activate individuals toward new levels of self-care and health behavior change. This is accomplished through weekly tele-classes and coaching practice sessions over the 5 week period.
Week 1: First Onsite Workshop (3 Days)
- A team approach to chronic care management in the clinical setting
- Health Coaching and Motivational Interviewing to support patient self-care
- Population health management strategies
- FLEX Care™ health communication strategies
- Project management and implementation
- Distance learning, project implementation and health coaching skills development through teleconferencing and webinars.
Week 5: Final Onsite Workshop (2 Days)
- Best practice care management
- Health Coaching for Self- Management Support
- Advanced health literacy
- Leadership strategies to build effective health care teams