The Clinical Health Coach Fusion Training – Registration Now Filled
Two Day Live Intensive, June 1 & 2, 2016
Clinical Health Coach Training Online (CHCTO) is a personalized, convenient 26 hour, self-paced learning experience with live weekly teleconference practice sessions. It is designed for healthcare professionals and organizations seeking to improve health outcomes for their patients by engaging them in self-management support and true patient centered care.CHCTO may be completed in as little as 6 weeks. However, the typical time of completion is within 8 to 12 weeks from initial enrollment. It is highly recommended that participants complete the majority of the online modules before attending the Two-Day Live Intensive.
Features and Benefits
- Self-paced learning with 24/7 access to the learning portal (online)
- Foundational training to Transform the Conversation between providers and patients (online)
- Foundational training to Transform the Care Processes in the healthcare setting (online)
- Unlimited review of online materials for up to one year (online)
- Live Teleconference health coaching practice calls that are also available as a recording for review and convenience (online)
- Online subject areas presented in engaging 15-25 minute presentations (online)
- Practical Motivational Interviewing training with a MINT trainer (onsite intensive)
- Facilitated live practice in coaching skills development (onsite intensive)
- Leadership skills development (onsite intensive)
- Live networking opportunities with coaching colleagues (onsite intensive)
- Keys to implementing health coaching strategies in your practice setting (onsite intensive)
- Additional preparation for successful completion of a Certificate of Competency in Clinical Health Coaching (onsite intensive)
- Training in FLEX Care communications strategies to effectively engage patients, promote health literacy and facilitate team-based care (online and onsite intensive)
Fusion Training Advantages
- Combines flexibility of Clinical Health Coach Training Online with highly rated features and benefits from flagship Clinical Health Coach Training Onsite
- Limits time away from work setting and extensive travel for foundational elements of training
- Provides personal, live access to and interaction with Clinical Health Coach faculty
- Offers live networking opportunities with colleagues
- Delivers two high value training strategies for a competitive price
Clinical Health Coach Fusion Training focuses primarily on the practical application of a wide array of health coaching, communications and care management strategies, which makes it particularly attractive for the entire healthcare team. This includes but is not limited to care managers, care coordinators, patient navigators, physicians, registered nurses, medical assistants, registered dietitians, social workers, pharmacists, physical therapists, and others. Discounted pricing is available for organizations that enroll 3 or more participants.
Curriculum is grounded, where applicable, in evidence or research-based models, practice or process. However, so much of the role of health coaching is still evolving, as are new healthcare models such as Patient-Centered Medical Homes (PCMH) and Accountable Care Organizations (ACO). Thus, innovation, by the very nature of healthcare reform, is an important element of the training.
The Clinical Health Coach Training curriculum design meets the rigor for both continuing medical education credits through the Interstate Postgraduate Medical Association (26.1 AMA PRA Category I Credits) and nursing credits through the California Board of Registered Nursing (31.2). These institutions assure the participant that curriculum meets the learning needs of a clinical audience, is properly referenced, and that information provided is balanced and impartial.
Certificate of Competency
The Clinical Health Coach® Certificate of Competency in Clinical Health Coaching is awarded to participants who receive a passing score on each of three written exams (online) and choose to participate and pass a recorded telephone-based, measurable skills evaluation with a standardized patient. To learn more about the Certificate of Competency please click here.
CHC Fusion Training Schedule
Participants may enroll and begin the Clinical Health Coach online portion of the training curriculum at any time for the IN, 2016 Two-Day Live Intensive. A lead time of 8-12 weeks is recommended to allow for adequate progress in Clinical Health Coach Training Online and to achieve maximum value from the Two-Day Live Intensive.
Upcoming Two-Day Live Intensive
Dates: June 1 & 2, 2016
Indiana Inter-Church Center
1100 W. 42nd Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208
For reservations at the Hilton Garden Inn individuals can call in to make reservations by calling 800-774-1500 ( Hilton Reservations) or by calling 888-370-0984 ( Hilton Garden Inn Reservations). When you call mention that you are looking at the Hilton Garden Inn, NW in Indianapolis, IN and you are part of the block of rooms being held for IRHA for May 31, June 1st.
June 1: Breakfast buffet 8:30 a.m. – 9:15 a.m., Morning session 9:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m and Afternoon session 1:30 p.m. — 5:30 p.m.
Light refreshments and lunch provided
June 2: Breakfast buffet 7:15 a.m. – 7:45 a.m., Morning session 7:45 –11:30 a.m and Afternoon session 12:15 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
Light refreshments provided, lunch provided
Registration and Fees*
Registration will remain open until the class is filled. Upon completion of the registration process (including full payment), registrants will have immediate access to the Clinical Health Coach Training Online learning portal.
*Clinical Health Coach reserves the right to postpone the training due to insufficient enrollment, in which case pre-registered participants will be notified and provided opportunities to transfer to the next available 2 Day Live Intensive.
$1,260 per person when three or more register through the same organization. All three individuals must registered together.
*Registration fees cover access to the CHCTO learning portal for a period of one year, 4 live coaching teleclasses, the Two-Day Live Intensive materials and light refreshments (lunch is on your own), and the performance evaluation towards earning a Certificate of Competency in Clinical Health Coaching.