Clinical Health Coach Training Provides Value For Nurses and Other Healthcare Professionals
Do you want to help your physician, your clinic or health system become all that it can be? Or are you looking for ways to advance your professional skills, and find more effective tools to make a difference in the lives of those you serve, while earning valuable Continuing Education credits? As a front line healthcare professional, whether nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, social worker, or physical therapist, you understand the sense of satisfaction and accomplishment that comes with truly helping your patients.
You also understand that doing, teaching, and telling patients what to do isn’t enough. The patient needs to be engaged and responsible. As just one example, AHRQ recently found that 95 percent of diabetes care is self-care. And as our healthcare system evolves toward one of population health, the new role for those of you at the point of care is now larger and more important than ever before – to help patients become engaged and actively managing their own care.
To meet this challenge, you’ll need new and better skills to achieve this. Specifically, you’ll need to become proficient in Clinical Health Coaching. Clinical Health Coaching skills will empower you to transform patient conversations. You will learn to ask, listen and inspire greater patient accountability. The skills acquired in the Clinical Health Coach® training program will help the practice and provider systems shift care processes (often those already in place) to achieve population health success—better care, better health and lower cost!
Learn how the Clinical Health Coach training program can increase your professional expertise, your value and your effectiveness.
- Review our training program options: Online, Onsite, v-Fusion.
- Check out clinician testimonials and leading healthcare organizations that have embraced Clinical Health Coach training.
- Learn about CEU/CME credits and our Certificate of Competency.
- Review the return on investment (ROI) and impact of coaching from healthcare organizations using health coaching in the clinical setting.
- Learn how clinical health coach training emerged from population health work of the Iowa Chronic Care Consortium.